Stratford Enterprise Park, Warwickshire – £65K p.a. pro-rata (contract, full-time or part-time – 6 months)
Established in the mid 1980’s, our client has been the major pioneer in delivering organic fruits to the UK market for over 25 years. Due to continued growth and international scale they are now looking to recruit an energetic and delivery focused Finance Manager.
- Ensuring the business maintains and challenges its financial position and its financial risk management
- Continuous improvement of controls and the timely and accurate reporting of the monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the annual budgets and forecasts, ensuring reports are delivered accurately and on time. Responsible for cash management controls within funding constraints.
- Work closely with Directors. Advising senior management on financial matters relating to business performance.
- Ensure all legal, health & safety, tax and statutory obligations are met.
- Dealing with auditors, banks and other external advisors
- Payroll management (outsourced) & payroll declarations
- Responsible for the system Product Pricing to control standards vs actual.
- Responsible for Service Providers invoice reconciliations.
- Stock reporting & monthly evaluation.
- Leading the Finance team & overseeing that all transactions are entered accurately into the purchase & sales ledgers, fixed asset records, payroll records and nominal ledger on a timely basis.
- Manage credit control function.
- Company month end procedures, control & reporting – producing monthly Executive Summary.
- Balance sheet reconciliations ie bank, debtors, creditors, VAT & fixed assets.
- Managing the bank accounts
- FOREX – Securing dollars and euro in line with company policy.
- Year end stat accounts
- The management of our core system software provider (Rubicon) – the continual development & improvement in controls & reporting around the business; the security around the system including disaster recovery.
- Strong leadership, and analytic ability with strong people skills
- Strong IT skills
- You must have a commercial approach to business.
This role is based on a 4 day working week with flexibilty around hours and days and for an initial 6 month assigment with the possibility of it becoming permanent. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge then please get in touch.